ATI Riverina: Thinking Differently!
Join us for our Innovation & Entrepreneurial Bootcamp @ the CSU AgriTech Incubator, building 6, CSU Wagga Wagga Campus.
Introduction to Entrepreneurship & Innovation.
A bootcamp to solve real-world challenges in a creative, fast-paced and collaborative way.
It will also teach you skills you can apply with any career.
This workshop will provide an introduction to an entrepreneurial toolkit. Participants will identify and define current problems and find solutions that improve the social fabric of the Riverina region.
* CSU students and Riverina community members who:
- are interested in being part of community development
- are interested in starting up their own business
- would like to learn new skills for future employment
- wants to explore new pathway opportunities for their future career
The Bootcamp will run from Thursday 14th March – Saturday 16th March
Thursday 14th March – 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Friday 15th March – 9.30am – 4.30pm
Saturday 16th March – 9.00am – 2.30pm
Great prize for winning team!!
For further information and to register click here.